Your vote does count, but before you can vote you MUST be registered.
Voter Registration information is available from the Town Clerk’s Office.
What are the Voter Registration requirements?
Must be a US citizen
Must be at least 18 years of age by election day
Must have been a resident of the precinct at least 30 days prior to the election day
When my I register to vote?
Registration is open year round except: during the 27 day period prior to an election and during the 2 day period after each election.
What forms of identification may be needed when I register to vote?
Two forms of identification with at least one showing your current residence address is needed when you register in person. State driver’s license, state identification card, photo identification issued by a college or university accompanied by either a copy of the applicant’s contract or lease for a residence or any postmarked mail delivered to current residence.
For a List of Polling Places for Joliet Township Residents, click here.
For Election information, click here
- 2015 Consolidated Primary 2/24/15
- 2015 Consolidated Election 4/7/15
- 2016 General Primary 3/15/16
- 2016 General Election 11/8/16
- 2017 Consolidated Primary 2/28/17
- 2017 Consolidated Election 4/4/17
- 2018 General Primary 3/20/18
- 2018 General Election 11/6/18
- 2019 Consolidated Primary 2/26/19
- 2019 Consolidated Election 4/2/19
- 2020 General Primary 3/17/20
- 2020 General Election 11/3/2020
- 2021 Consolidated Primary 2/23/21
- 2021 Consolidated Election 4/6/21